This protein pancake recipe is the healthiest choice of morning breakfast. It is specially so for the people who are trying to lose weight.
Total preparation time: 15 minutes
Nutritional Value per serving
Total Fat: 3 grams
Saturated Fat: 0.5 grams
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 220 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 41 grams
Dietary Fiber: 4 grams
Protein: 20 grams
Ingredients Required For Making Protein Pancakes
- Oats: 1/2 cup, quick cooking *
- Egg white: 4
- Vanilla extract: 1/2 teaspoon
- Granulated sugar: 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon: 1/2 teaspoon
Method To Prepare
1. Coat a skillet with oil spray. Ensure that it is properly sprayed so that the entire base is greased.
2. In a bowl mix egg white of 4 eggs, oats, granulated sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
3. Whisk thoroughly all the ingredients to get a smooth paste.
4. Pour a spoon full of the batter on the heated skillet.
5. Cook the pancakes on medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Flip the pancakes and cook from other side as well till golden brown.
Things To Keep In Mind :
- For diabetic person you can use sugar substitute
- For celiac disease use certified gluten-free oats
- For moist pancakes cover them with a lid while cooking